- All posts must be made in English.
- Do not use capital letters for the titles of the threads/messages or for their content. If you want to emphasize something, please make the text bold.
- Use the search feature before you ask something. Probably your question has already been answered in another thread.
- While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, profanity, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts.
- Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word and non-sense posts.
- Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
- Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum, email, visitor messages, blog comments, picture comments and private message systems to spam other members.
- We do not allow posts or links to sites that are sexual in nature or violate DesignToEurocodes.com standards. The DesignToEurocodes.com team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards.
- Discussion of illegal activities such as software and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.
- Copy and paste without mentioning the source of the material is not allowed.
- Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.
- We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
- We reserve the right to ban anyone who violates the forum rules, as access to our forums is a privilege and not a right.
- You should never give your DesignToEurocodes.com password to anyone.
- All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of DesignToEurocodes.com.
- Members are solely responsible for all actions resulting form their user account, including content they publish through the DesignToEurocodes.com forum.
- DesignToEurocodes.com, it’s owner and the supporting DesignToEurocodes.com team bear no responsibility for opinions, views, comments of actual or legal persons or for whichever misunderstandings that might arise or losses sustained of any kind from users/visitors.
- DesignToEurocodes.com, it’s owner and the supporting DesignToEurocodes.com team cannot be held accountable for the accuracy and correctness of information and comments included in member messages and for actions resulting from messages or advice given from members of DesignToEurocodes.com.
- DesignToEurocodes.com, it’s owner and the supporting DesignToEurocodes.com team bear no responsibility for messages that violate intellectual property or copyrighted material. All possible efforts are made against that type of messages. In case you the copyright owner verify the publishing of such material, contact us though email so that we can take immediate action by withdrawing them.
- While these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
- By agreeing to all of the rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violation of any laws.
Advertising Services and Solicitation
- We do not allow people to post threads or to send private messages or emails to users here that advertise or solicit any products, services funds or donations. Explicit advertising and soliciting in signatures is also prohibited.
- All signatures must be made in English.
- A link and promotional text for a site that is not commercial and does not contain product(s) and/or service(s) is allowed provided the site is not sexual or does not violate DesignToEurocodes.com standards. The DesignToEurocodes.com team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards.
- Duplicate links to the same url in a signature are not allowed.
All signatures should not exceed the following limits:
- You cannot have both text and images in your signature.
- For text signatures: 4 lines normal size, 8 lines small size and up to 90 characters per line. Font sizes above 2 are not allowed. (Blank lines count as lines.) Do not use images with large text to bypass the previous rule.
- For images in signatures: 1 image up to 300 pixels wide, 125 pixels tall and 20 kb in size. Animated images in signature are not allowed.
- Animated avatars are not allowed.
- Avatars that may be confused with official staff avatars are not allowed.
- The owners of DesignToEurocodes.com reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.
- We reserve the right to update and modify these rules as the needs of the community dictate to ensure the smooth operation of this community.
- Posts discussing moderator actions are not allowed.
- Any disputes with the staff of the DesignToEurocodes.com will be handled in private through the private message system.
- Although the administrators and moderators of DesignToEurocodes.com will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of DesignToEurocodes.com.