Ned Stark

Online spreadsheets for structural design by CalcPad

1 post in this topic

This is a web site with structural design spreadsheets I've created with CalcPad:

http://calcpad-en.com

Spreadsheets are located in the 'Library' section. Most are free to use. Some require registration that unlocks 10 days free trial access to the whole library.

The main advantage of CalcPad is that calculation formulas are automatically displayed in the output and values are substituted. It is easy to check and follow the results.

You only have to fill the input boxes and click 'Calculate'. Then you can print the results from the browser.

It is also very easy to program with CalcPad. Source codes are simple math formulas, mixed with text/html comments in 'quotes'.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By CivSoc
      Hi there!

Trying to build up a store of Civil/Structural Engineering Spreadsheets.
      Mainly interested in Eurocode based calculations but will take anything.

Please send anything you have to my email and let me know if you have any requests and if I have them I'll send them back!

(Free/unrestricted spreadsheets only)

Email: civsoc1980@gmail.com

Thanks very much!

• By IronMaxSteel
      Hi,

Is there a provision in Eurocode regarding the spacing of piles on a  pile cap?

Because I have check the IStructE EC2 (Concrete) Design Manual and at page 77.

5.10.9 Design of pile caps
      The design of pile caps should be carried out in accordance with the following general
      principles:
      (a) The spacing of piles should generally be three times the pile diameter

But I wonder if this requirement or suggestion is in the Eurocode itself?

Thanks
    • By EoinByrne
      Hi,
      Does anyone have some complimentary explanatory info for apportioning wind loading to parapets of buildings to Eurocode,
      I find cl 7.4.1 of Eurocode difficult to understand,
      Also, when modeling structures I find it difficult to combine wind loading on parapets with the standard 0, 90, 180, 270 wind loading to the overall structure,
      Thanks