marincu_alex

Spreadsheets: Steel beam to column bolted connections

46 posts in this topic

Hello,

I have posted some spreadsheets for the design of bolted beam to column connections according to EN1993-1-8. I would be glad if you will use them and inform me of any errors. And also if you have some suggestions please tell me. The spreadsheets are now in moderation queue, but I hope they will be available soon.

6 people like this

Hello Alex! Thanks a lot for uploading the spreadsheets and sharing your work with us! I am sure a lot of DTE members will find them useful!

I enjoy the postings here because they give a bit of guidance about the work of Eurocodes... Thanks for the hard work that has gone into your spreadsheets.

Dik

thank you so much it was very beneficial and kind

Hello,

I have posted some spreadsheets for the design of bolted beam to column connections according to EN1993-1-8. I would be glad if you will use them and inform me of any errors. And also if you have some suggestions please tell me. The spreadsheets are now in moderation queue, but I hope they will be available soon.

I am glad that people find the spreadsheets useful :)

nice job, thank you

Dear Readers,

I am performing a plate buckling analysis using EN1993-1-5. The problem involves two plane bening, torsion and patch loading of a welded box (typically used in cranes). I am trying to develope an excel tool for the same.

However, it will be great help if somebody can share the tool with me if it is available.

Thank you,

Prasad

Please how can I download the files ..Thanks a lot :)

Please how can I download this files ..

Thanks

Thanks for the spreadsheets, hope to find them useful

I'm trying to make a Spreadsheets with the Swiss norm.

This document will help me a lot!

Thank you!

I'll post my Spreadsheet when i'll finish it ;-)

Can someone please tell me where I can download this spreadsheet? I dont see a download option anywhere...

Thanks

Hello,

Hi,

Could you please let me know how to download this spreadsheet.

Thank you for this, I am new to eurocodes and was looking for a bit of help