marincu_alex

Spreadsheets: Steel beam to column bolted connections

50 posts in this topic

Hello Alex,

Thanks alot for the hard work.

This helps alot in my work.

Dear friend , may I know, where to find the spreadsheet attachment? I cannot find it. Many thanks.

Hello Alex,

Thanks alot for the hard work.

This helps alot in my work.

Dear friend , may I know, where to find the spreadsheet attachment? I cannot find it. Many thanks.

Thank you very much, this will be helpful. I will let you know about any bugs or improvement suggestions once I have used it a few times.

Hey Alex, are these the one from the Component Method thingy from 3yr ago? :)

Daniel is right ! By the way we are planning to upgrade the forum soon and hopefully the Downloads section will be back!

Daniel is right ! By the way we are planning to upgrade the forum soon and hopefully the Downloads section will be back!

Very good news indeed!

Hey! I developed these spreadsheets during an internship at the University of Naples Federico II in which I studied the seismic performance of steel MRFs with semi-rigid, partial strength joints. I used the component method thingy as a starting point. :)

1 person likes this

this is really a good news and i believe everyone here is very happy to receive this news. What a wonderful day!! haha ....

Hi Guys, where to find those sheets? I can`t find the download option anywhere. please help.

These should be really useful, I will go through and check them as well. Great for sharing

Spoiler

Thanks alot, its very useful for my further understanding eurocode to be adopted in Hong Kong

Can anyone tell me where can i download the spreadsheet?  I really cannot find it. Appreciate someone can guide me . Thanks Again.

Can anyone tell me where can i download the spreadsheet?  I really cannot find it. Appreciate someone can guide me . Thanks Again.

Dear All.. Can anyone email me the spreadsheet as i cannot find it. Maybe because of the "download" section was closed. My email address is : tschakam@abv.bg

Many thanks to all in advance.

On 29.07.2013 at 2:27 PM, marincu_alex said:

Hello,

I have posted some spreadsheets for the design of bolted beam to column connections according to EN1993-1-8. I would be glad if you will use them and inform me of any errors. And also if you have some suggestions please tell me. The spreadsheets are now in moderation queue, but I hope they will be available soon.

hi ! where can i find your files ! 

Dear All.. Can anyone email me the spreadsheet as i cannot find it. Maybe because of the "download" section was closed. My email address is :agulam9@gmail.com 

Many thanks to all.

On 7/29/2013 at 4:57 PM, marincu_alex said:

Hello,

I have posted some spreadsheets for the design of bolted beam to column connections according to EN1993-1-8. I would be glad if you will use them and inform me of any errors. And also if you have some suggestions please tell me. The spreadsheets are now in moderation queue, but I hope they will be available soon.

Hi,

Where is the option to download the spread sheets . Thanks.

Regards,

Saikiarn.

On 1/26/2017 at 1:06 AM, Saikiran Gone said:

Hi,

Where is the option to download the spread sheets . Thanks.

Regards,

Saikiarn.

Dear all,

Can anyone mail the above spreadsheets to mail ID saikiran.gone@gmail.com.I appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Regards,

Saikiran Gone.

On 29/07/2013 at 0:27 PM, marincu_alex said:

Hello,

Hello,

Can anyone please share these spreadsheets to rui_28220@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance,

On 29/7/2013 at 2:27 PM, marincu_alex said:

Hello,